This is a strategic project which aims at bringing a qualitative transformation of the training objectives to be consistent with the organization objectives, this is done by developing human capabilities through education, knowledge and technical and behavioral skills to enable them to perform assigned tasks in accordance with the organization vision, by providing advanced training environment and then measuring the impact of training on the organization operations.
Project Outcome :
- Development of training strategy.
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Design, develop and implement training packages according to the organization functions.
- Design, develop and implement TOT program.
- Measure training impact using Kirkpatrick Methodology.
- Equip and maintain the organization training facilities.
- Design, develop and implement leaders development journey.
- Procure, install, operate and maintain training techniques (learning management system, training simulations, etc.).
- Manage, develop and operate an Academy /Center/Training Institute.