The most important terms of this policy are as follows:
- The beneficiary of a system or service must be authorized to obtain the required data in order to receive an updated version of the data.
- The beneficiaries of a service should maintain the confidentiality and privacy of data. They are not entitled to trade data or redistribute it to any third party without the written consent of ELM.
- The beneficiaries must strictly give the right to access and inquire data to the fewest number of employees; only affording this privilege to employees whose nature of work requires access to the data and have enough authorization to do so.
- The beneficiaries of online services are subject to a random check to make sure of the application of the terms of this policy.
- ELM refers to the source of data for approval before running any service or project that includes new or exceptional cases not covered by this policy.
- The right to access data at ELM is limited toauthorized persons only.